why is your corp so frantic about finding a 0.0 alliance to join?Why indeed? Allow me to list the general consensus reasons the core of M3 wants to move to 0.0 space. NOTE: These are not personal reasons, they are group reasons. For example, I wouldn't mind a month to try out the Epic Level Four missions or more Level 5 missions, but the gestalt is not interested in it.
2nd time it went sour iirc.
And every time it adds another notch on your corp's alliance list of a failed alliance.
1) Missions are boring. We are a PvP corp, we want PvP dammit!
2) Empire war decs are often more sound than fury. Nothing, NOTHING is more boring than station camping someone who refuses to undock.
3) Low sec has some PvP but we don't want the painful security status penalties. Plus we want big PvP as well as small roaming gangs; carriers and dreads for the win!
4) We want access to 0.0 resources like belt ratting and exploration content, for both ISK and challenge.
5) We want to be part of a larger pool of pilots for easy grouping and constant activity.
6) We want to be part of greater 0.0 alliance politics. Collolary: we want to make a good name for ourselves.
So that's why. We've done the low sec thing, Empire war decs, missions, we're ready for 0.0. We thought we had it in IRC until everyone in Eve kicked them out, TNT turned out to be a bust, but we have new leads and we are going to give it a good hard try.