Welcome to the seventh installment of the EVE Blog Banter , the monthly EVE Online blogging extravaganza created by CrazyKinux . The EVE Blog Banter involves an enthusiastic group of gaming bloggers, a common topic within the realm of EVE Online, and a week to post articles pertaining to the said topic. The resulting articles can either be short or quite extensive, either funny or dead serious, but are always a great fun to read! Any questions about the EVE Blog Banter should be directed here . Check out other EVE Blog Banter articles at the bottom of this post!
This month's topic comes to us from CrazyKinux, and he asks: "What 3 things haven't you done in EVE and why? Would you be willing to try one day? Why so? Why not?"
1) Scamming - While I accept that the game allows it I find it hard to subvert my own personality to take advantage of people in scams. Along the same line, Corp theft, even from truly horrible corps and CEOs, is something I can't see myself doing unless it was part of a dedicated operation to infiltrate and take down an enemy.
2) Command Ships - Although in Eve for over 2.5 years only now am I training for this class of ships. I skipped them for several reasons: expensive, role mostly covered by other vessels, and training Battlecruisers V is a dead end (besides command ships) while training Battleships V opened up a variety of ships such as Black Ops, Marauders, and Capital ships.
3) Moon mining - I've always wanted to try moon mining but the opportunity has never provided itself in a steady framework where I had the time and resources to dedicate to it. I've always been tied up with invention and manufacturing. Perhaps someday I'll find the time to set up a POS at a moon with something worth mining.
Latest list of participants:
- CrazyKinux's Musing, EVE Blog Banter #7: Eh, nobody told me you could do this in EVE!
- One Man and His Spaceship, Blog Banter 7 - Expanding My Horizon
- I am Keith Neilson, EVE Blog Banter #7 - What do you want to do today?
- Rifter Drifter, Blog Banter 7: Trinity
- Roc's Ramblings, Blog Banter #7 - The me I am not
- Morphisat's Blog, Eve Blog banter #7 - Treading waters unknown
- Sweet Little Bad Girl, Blog Banter 7 - Roads Not Followed
- A Mule in EvE, DD, defend against a gank & POS gunning
- Inner Sanctum of the Ninveah, Choices
- The Wandering Druid of Tranquility, "One, Two, Three...three things....hahahahaha"
- The Ralpha Dogs, Road Not Taken... Or Not
- Melindhra's Universe, EVE Blog Banter #7 - Where no one has gone before
- Life in Low Sec, Blog Banter #7: Possibilities
- EVE Guru, EVE Blog Banter 7
- Diary of a Pod Pilot, [OOC] EVE Blog Banter #7: Stones left unturned
- Flashfresh - The Pirate, EVE Blog Banter #7: This isn't me...
- Nefchast’s Gaming Blog, CrazyKinux’s EVE Blog Banter #7
- A Merry Life and a Short One, EVE Blog Banter #7: Syphilis Doesn't Count
- Rip Lacunae, Past & Future (Eve Blog Banter 7)