1. Colour code the ECCM modules like the ECM modules. Right now they are all the same white colour (and sometimes similar names) despite having vastly different applications; once I bought a bunch of Alumel Gravimetric ECCM Sensor Arrays instead of Alumel Magnetometric ECCM Sensor Arrays and didn't know until I went to fit the ships.
2. Let me permanently dismiss the warning dialog box when I pick an industrial slot that is already in use. Its OK, I know, all the yellow and red text told me, I don't need you to warn me again for the millionth time!
3. Remember overheating status of a module or rack on a session change. PLEASE!
4. Let me multi-select and choose to rename a bunch of ships at once.
5. Let me right click on a stack of ships and assemble all of them at once. If you have to, put a hard limit on it like 20 or 50, but please let me do more than one at a time!
6. I'm not sure of the right fix here, but a few times I've been killed because my Ancillary Armour Repairer stopped running and went into reload mode during a fight because I forgot to set auto-reload to off. Perhaps modules that can run with and without a charge should default to "Auto-Reload Off". A Graphical indication of the state and perhaps a way to toggle it without the right click menu would be helpful.
7. Let me drag a bookmark into fleet chat and then allow people to click on it to align or warp to it. Alternatively, have a "Fleet Locations" in the bookmarks list that the FC can add to and they live only as long as the fleet exists.
More to come as I think of them...