Give Bookmarks some love.
Allow me to expand that. Right now bookmarks are pain in the ass to use. Unless I'm mistaken, you need the people and places interface up to make them, they are not made until you hit OK which is a pain when trying to make them while warping, they are hard to share with other pilots, and generally not user friendly.
So I have a list of enhancements you can make to improve bookmarks.
1. Create the ability to key-bind the "Add Bookmark" command. This would save a lot of fumbling around.
2. Allow people to create bookmarks on the solar system map without having to send your ship there. The advent of the new scanning system allows the busting of old deep safe spots, so give us the ability to pick a spot in the system and mark it. In order to prevent super-insane deep safes 1000 AU from the sun, limit the ability to something like within 100 AU of the systems sun or 5 AU of a celestial object (some sort of navigational restriction). This would give more reason to use Deep Space Probes again too.
3. CORPORATE BOOKMARKS. Allow corporations the ability to set up bookmarks that every member has access to automatically. No copying required, just see in your bookmark list (either in People or places or in right click in space context window) a folder called Corp with the corporate bookmarks there. This addresses several logistical problems (jump bridge locations, safe spots, POSes, etc) that make joining a corporation painful. Plus it would cut down on duplicate bookmarks in the database.
4. Easier to transfer bookmarks. A bookmark is a named 3-d coordinate + system name. Nothing physical, just info. Then why oh why do they have to be traded between players as physical items? That's a throwback to a different day and completely sucks donkey balls. Allow us to send bookmarks much like evemails. Or alternatively, combine with suggestion one and simply allow us to type in coordinates when creating a bookmark as well as showing us the existing coordinates in existing bookmarks.
5. Allow pilots to show bookmarks in the present grid, both in the bracket and in the overview.
6. Add 25m3 drone bay to the Rokh.
Make these changes and I'll be a happy camper.