Without any real thought behind them:
1. Make POS towers and modules unavailable from NPCs. Instead seed the blueprints and make players make them.
2. Same for all the trade good items (maybe).
3. Goons do not suck at this game, they are not easy pickings, and they are not the worst thing to happen to Eve. If they choose to throw away ships in engagements it is because they can afford to. If they choose to play hard using metagaming like spies and propaganda, you better be ready for it. If they have the diplomatic skills to keep a large list of alliances blue, you shouldn't complain when they bring friends to a fight. Sitting in your forums and saying they suck and you are going to kill them all is really stupid when they can read that and use that to bolster their morale as they remove your alliance from the map.
I'm not saying they deserve big kudos for killing Bob's sovereignty, but they do deserve acclaim for moving into Delve and Querious wholesale and finishing the job. Who else could (or even would) try that and succeed?
4. Tech II versions of the Tier 2 battlecrusiers and Tier 3 battleships are due now.
5. As is the +25m3 drone bay on the Rokh.
6. More Faction ships. I want a faction Blackbird and Moa. And Faction Ferox.
7. More powergrid for the Nighthawk while you're at it.
8. Damn my throat hurts.
9. Yeah, that's it for now.