A new dev blog on changes coming for Reverse Engineering folks. Allow me to list the high points:
- " The number of runs each blueprint will have has been greatly increased on" intact and malfunctioning relics
- more datacores or hybrid tech decryptors during reverse engineering attempts
- more wormhole sites with more datacores to be found
- Some of the fullerites have had their volume reduced
- rebalancing of sleep salvage drop rates to increase some and decrease others
- "The Carbon-86 Epoxy Resin material requirement has been switched to Scandium Metallofullerene for the power conduits. This is one of the more significant changes which will ease the pressure on carbon-86 a lot and the burgeoning costs of acquiring the gases for making carbon-86."
* * * * *
In other words, tweaking to the mechanic's numbers so that Tech III is cheaper and more widely available. Rumour has it that they want Strategic Cruisers to go on the market for the 200 million ISK mark which seems reasonable to me. We'll see if these tweaks move the market towards that price point or not.