Welcome to the continuing monthly EVE Blog Banters and our 51st edition! For more details about what the blog banters are visit the Blog Banter page.
* * * * *
EVE Online can be a game of heart-pounding, palm-sweating, adrenaline-fuelled ecstasy or agony. Sometimes over the years those reactions dim and what was once a panic inducing situation becomes commonplace routine. For some, the shakes never go away.
From Druur Monakh (Twitter: @DruurMonakh) we get the topic of this banter: what was your most nail-biting experience in EVE Online so far? It could be PvP in a 1v1 or 1000v1000, your first fight or your latest one, a scam so close to being uncovered too soon, a trap almost sprung on an unsuspecting victim or the roles reversed and you desperately try to escape.
- Interstellar Privateer - Adrenaline Rush
- EVE Hermit - Avoidance
- Aggressive Logistics - SPIKE
- Sand, Cider, and Spaceships - ITS A TARP!
- Evoganda - Whoa Nelly!
- The Callan Chronicle - Other People's Cargo
- Sered's Lives - Some get out, some don't
- Inner Sanctum of the Ninveah - The Shakes
- Morphisat's Blog - Courage
- Pilgrim In Exile - The Shakes
- Jester's Trek - Shakes
- Low Sec Lifestyle - It Is but a Piece of the Whole
- Tetras Eve Blog - 51 banters young
- The Criminal Countdown Lounge - The Delicious Pod Goo Shake
- Hazardous Goods - Someone To Listen
- Flak Bait - The Shakes
- Life on the Bubble - The Rush