I've been following the Fountain war from a distance on blogs, newssites, and podcasts and some questions have arisen for me that I'm hoping someone has the answers to.
- Technetium is less profitable than prior to Odyssey but its still pretty lucrative. What happened to all those moons Pandemic Legion has up North? Were they given away or taken away by the CFC when PL joined in on TEST's side in the war? If so, when and how? If not, why not?
- If the CFC gain momentum and TEST is on its heels, will PL double down the effort to help TEST or will they just pull up stakes and leave? Or worse turn around and shoot TEST?
- How does TEST feel about having such a mercurial ally? How does CFC feel about it?
- Seeing how CFC reacted to Black Legion's harassing attacks up in the north, including an unprecedented pay off to get Black Legion to let them extract a capital fleet from a station, why haven't TEST and allies done more to send/recruit forces to do more backfield attacks?
- Why have we not heard of seen more of CFC forces hell-camping TEST staging systems? Or vice versa?
- Where are the jump bridge network attacks? Are they occurring and just not being reported? Or are the forces just too well prepared to defend against them?
- Why does this supposed great war seem more like a very big and well organized thunder-dome experiment? Is it that I'm too far removed from the action for the details, or are the details missing?