Amarr Magnate Frigates
Unlike the Silver and Gold Magnates which are essentially advanced Tech I frigs, the Freki and Utu are advanced Tech II assault frigates making them some of the most powerful frigates in the game.
Minmatar Frigate Skill Bonus:
- 12.5% Small Projectile Turret damage bonus per level
- 30% bonus to Stasis Webifier range per level
- 50% Small Projectile Turret falloff and optimal range bonus
- 75% Afterburner and MWD capacitor consumption bonus
As you can see, it sports a decent combination of speed, agility, defence, and DPS but what is really impressive is the 25 kilometer webifier range. One could even consider dropping the warp scrambler (let someone else do it) and going with two webs like a mini Rapier or Huginn. The afterburner gives the ship an impressive speed while maintaining a minuscule signature radius making it hard to hit, and except for the Kinetic hole it has decent armour resistances with only one EANM II and an explosive hardener.
Gallente Frigate Skill Bonus:
- 10% bonus to drone damage per level
- 10% bonus to warp scrambler and warp disruptor range per level
- 50% bonus to small hybrid turret optimal range and tracking per level
- 50% reduction in the amount of heat damage absorbed by modules per level
The war scrambler gets up to 13.5 kilometers (instead of 9 regularly) and the DPS is incredible at 253 (with perfect skills of course). She's a mean one.